Luxya Yoga is owned and managed by GEM Global Ventures Pte. Ltd. A private company incorporated in Singapore. We operate two main sites in Singapore and Australia.
Our main business activities include e-commerce and the manufacturing of yoga accessories.
We recognise that our operations result in emissions to air and water and the generation of waste. We commit to minimising the impact of our operations on the environment.
- integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision making and activities,
- promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner,
- train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work,
- reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or refurbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable,
- promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable,
- avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions when feasible, and take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored and disposed of,
- purchase and use environmentally responsible products accordingly,
- where required by legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist, develop and maintain appropriate programmes and policies,
- communicate our environmental commitment to suppliers, clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it,
- strive to continually improve our environmental performance and minimise the social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities.
In FY21 we aim to achieve the following targets:
- Offset all emissions produced by the manufacture and transport of products through credits purchased.
- Offer a optional offset purchase for customers to offset emissions as a result of delivery.
- Reduce material use by sourcing recycled packaging materials.
We recognise that sustainability is a journey and as such we monitor our progress against these targets and adjust policies and procedures as needed.
We value feedback and are always looking for ways to improve. Please contact us for more information or to provide any feedback.